Moroccan Argan oil
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree that is endemic to Morocco. Argan oil is a 100% pure organic anti-ageing gift from nature, non-greasy and easily absorbed. It encourages cell renewal, nourishes your skin, soothes irritation and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It’s also a wonderful beautifying treatment for the hair and nails.
30mls of pure Argan oil
Lightly golden yellow, a little bit darker than the olive oil
Naturally scented Argan oil has been cold pressed and passed through a single mechanical filtration process. The smell is “organic” but not too strong. It is similar to Olive Oil but with a light citrus fruit fragrance. Some Argan oil is unscented due to a second, advanced filtration process.
Smooth, silky oil. Non-greasy.
Best suited for skin types:
Suitable for most skin types. Acne skin. Mature skin. Good for balancing oily or dry skin.
Comedogenic rating: 0
- Exceptionally high levels of vitamin E, which is what makes it an anti-ageing and beautifying miracle.
- Packed with potent antioxidants that neutralise free radical damage.
- Full of saponins, which soften your skin and keep it supple.
- Contains rare plant sterols, which help to reduce skin inflammation.
- Helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Controls sebum production, preventing excess oil.
- Restores the skin’s hydro-lipid layer.
- Soothes sunburn.
- Helps to heal scars.
- Protects from sun damage and acts as a natural disinfectant.
- Can be used to soothe the itching and irritation of chickenpox, psoriasis and eczema.
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy.
Anti-aging. Helps repair damaged skin. Provides natural moisture. Promotes skin healing. Prevents dryness and irritation.
It’s packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize your skin, soften dry patches, and even reduce acne. Oftentimes, people break out not because of they have naturally oily skin, but because their skin barrier is dry, damaged, and inflamed from a regimen of harsh acne products. That damaged skin barrier then overcompensates by producing even more oil, which can clog pores and trigger breakouts. Argan oil, however, can help break the cycle.
Not only does the vitamin E in argan oil act as a major anti-inflammatory for red, reactive skin, but it also helps control your skin’s oil production by balancing out your sebum levels. The antioxidants naturally found in argan oil are known for helping soothe eczema and fade scars. Argan oil has a zero rating on the comedongenicity rating scale. Because argan oil is relatively lightweight, it sinks in and absorbs rather quickly, so you’ll be left with a subtle, glow-y sheen, rather than an oil slick. If you’re worried about looking shiny during the day, though, try applying oils after washing your face at night, instead.